Cosplay Music Videos FTW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cosplay music video group made by a group of friends xxx

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justhewaydrmademe

justhewaydrmademe

INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE!   INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:21 pm

im not entirely sure how to make this into a sticky, so im posting it here for now until I can work it out *or Calum saves the day*

"Hi all! Me and Nomi were chatting about making CMVs (Cosplay music videos) the other day and I know some people were interested in making some too. So i figured we'd form a group on here to make it easier to discuss stuff together and brainstorm ideas. Of course the group isn't restricted to just you guys but ideally it should be people who get along with each other. If you want to add more people, best to ask first as il be makin me and nomi adminds on here. i guess i just added people who i thought would be interested and who live in the same area - people further away can be added if you want but we figured for practical reasons this is often harder to arrange meet ups. I know not everyone here likes the same series or would be interested in doing all the CMV's ideas people suggest but whether you want to take part or not is entirely up to you! obviously if you dont want to be in front of the camera, being behind it is very useful too! oh and no argueing or il be forced to SPICE people!"

Note from Nomiku:

I have an idea on how we could organize "the casting" of the CMVs so that it's fair and so everyone gets a chance to join in at some point. I'm sure some people cosplay the same character as others so I want to make this as un-awkward as possible for everyone. Of course it's just a suggestion.

Basically if an idea for a CMV is put forward and the characters needed are stated then it is first come first serve. Just drop a comment if you want that part. Here is an example of a very bad and fake plan:

Name of CMV: Death Note CMV blah blah blah
Date: 29323th of never
Characters needed:

Light:
L:
Misa:
Ryuk:
Mello:
Matt:
Near:

Also if you have been that character in a previous CMV and you know another person that would want to do that part then please let them. That way everyone gets a turn ^_^ If no one else wants to be that character then by all means do it! Smile

Again this is just an idea on how to tackle this. The last thing I want to do is offend or make people feel uncomfortable if they don't get a part they want straight away ^_^" Let me know what you think to this guys or if you have any better ideas? xxx

...I feel like I'm dictating to you all Hitler style O_O
Back to top Go down
CalumCazza

CalumCazza

PostSubject: Re: INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE!   INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:03 pm

"im not entirely sure how to make this into a sticky, so im posting it here for now until I can work it out *or Calum saves the day*"

Im on it hun Razz

Ill show both you and Naomi how to do it one day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BritishSeaEagle
justhewaydrmademe

justhewaydrmademe

PostSubject: Re: INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE!   INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:05 pm

haha thanks! what wud we do without you!? Smile
Back to top Go down
CalumCazza

CalumCazza

PostSubject: Re: INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE!   INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:08 pm

This post is now a sticky Smile

Why its gone global i havent the foggiest o.o

*time to log back in as the admin for the 5th time today >_<*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BritishSeaEagle
sandra21pollack

sandra21pollack

PostSubject: Cosplay music is wonderful   INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Clickhere! Taylor Swift Songs
Back to top Go down
http://www.song-list.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE!   INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INFO TO U LOVERLY PEOPLE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay Music Videos FTW! :: Welcome! :)-
Jump to: